Step 1 - Develop A Baseline
Let’s answer the question “Why am I not getting the results I want considering I’m working so hard at it?”
We talk to a lot of patients already eating correctly, exercising multiple times a week, nourishing themselves with mindful applications, listening to all kinds of health “gurus”, and taking a handful of supplements already; yet, they still “feel sick” or just “not quite themselves”.
If that sounds about right, it could be that those strategies as you are practicing them aren’t quite right for you. That’s why we start with testing that identifies one or more functional imbalances that could be holding you back.
We all want to have some kind of impact in the world, and then the crush of life intercedes. That’s when it’s useful to develop a course of action and a game plan.
With a few tests we can develop strategies that deliver “actionable” results.
Learn about our Foundational Test Package that is what you will (typically) get as part of the Discovery Program:
We understand how frightening it can be to think about health becoming an obstacle to the critical, world-changing mission you are on. This Foundational Test Package will give us a picture of how your body physically handles stress, what is the structure of your “gut microbiome” in terms of your health resilience or ability to “bounce back”, and the kinds of detoxification concerns that are challenging your ability to be healthy.
Functional lab tests are not about disease; they are about “empowering” you.
“I think about freedom as the ability to explore what’s going on inside. The freedom to discover myself –and you, and to express that discovery as foundational to how I live my life, treat myself, and care for others.”
~ Dr Pucci
Founder, Pucci Wellness Center
Step 2 - Engage With the Process
Let’s follow that up with a thought exercise “Where will your life be 3-5 years from now if nothing changes?”
No doubt about it –change is hard and it takes time. But no change ever occurred in life without that taking that first step and a mindset toward transformation.
The biggest obstacle to change is what could be called the “fix me” mentality. The “fix me” mentality is the old model —-what you’ll find at the traditional doctor’s office. It’s the reason why you only receive 3 minutes of time, a prescription for antibiotics, and instructions to “call me” if anything changes.
My role as a Dr is to guide you through a healing journey so that your health is no longer an obstacle to what you are trying to achieve.
Throughout our 8-10 hours of coaching with me, the No. 1 thing I want you to do is really take a step back and look at the big picture. What is THE ONE THING that is a driving force for you? What will “rock your world” and transform how you feel about life? After you can identify that, and engage fully in the process, important matters start to become priorities.
My job as clinician, as someone who will partner with you throughout your journey, possibly even to health transformation, includes:
- A fuller picture of your health status from a functional perspective, along with a series of actionable steps you can take
- For you, what are some of the key areas of focus that will allow your body (and you) to make change
- How to begin each morning with a series of steps, called tiny habits, that will have a huge impact on your day
- What dietary changes you can make that will fuel your body and start to eliminate the stress response. Common indicators of a poor stress response: gastric issues, anxiety, brain fog, irritability, and so forth.
- The kinds of supplements you can take, and how to take them to moderate symptoms while strengthening your systems
- The framework for thinking about your discomfort, or illness, or wellness goals as scaffolding for what you want to achieve
- Where to turn for better understanding of you, the power of transformation, and the next steps to take to get there
- Show you the framework of having a daily wellness-oriented routine that you can turn to when life gets out of whack
- Offer suggestions for what to eat and drink, and action steps to take based on my clinical judgment and assessment of your case when symptoms flare
Take the Next Step Towards Your Success!
Core Values That Drive Our Behaviors
“Dr. Pucci and staff are AMAZING. He takes the time to go over things with you...”
Dr. Pucci and staff are AMAZING. He takes the time to go over things with you to the level of your understanding and interest. My health and quality of life took a major turnaround after I started going to his office. Great resource if you are looking to heal yourself the way you should be. Can't recommend them highly enough.
- Chris S.
“My health was failing and I was deathly afraid of being hospitalizedagain...”
My health was failing and I was deathly afraid of being hospitalizedagain. My condition was such thatI would react worse each time to allthe drugs. It would take weeks to recover, if at all and I really didn’twant that approach. I just did not know how else to get better. As a lastresort, the office manager contacted Dr. Pucci on my behalf and it’sbeen an amazing turn around ever since.
- Jackie J (Rutherford, NJ)
“I began working with Dr. Pucci years ago and trust him with a lot of important decisions...”
I began working with Dr. Pucci years ago and trust him with a lot ofimportant decisions. Recently, my husband had been scared into thepossibility of open heart surgery and was about to start takingmedications so I sent him to Dr. Pucci for a second opinion andguidance. After running a few tests and starting treatment, we wentback to the cardiologist who, based on the results, changed his mind andcompletely reversed his decision
- Gloria S. (Hillsdale, NJ)
Take the first step today on your
Journey Back To Health
Do you have questions about our programs and where to start? We are standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to determine if Pucci Wellness is right for you.